- What personal information we collect;
- How we collect and use the personal information;
- Who we share the personal information with;
- Who you may contact to find out more about the personal information collected.
When you subscribe to www.handyseptic.com (Site) either by joining our mailing list or purchasing a product or subscription, we may collect some personal information. Here are some personal information gathered on our Site, which includes but is not limited to the below:
- E-mail address
- Delivery address
- Mailing address (for billing purposes)
- Telephone numbers
- Relevant company information (if applicable)
- Gender and Date of Birth
It is important that you provide us with the complete personal information in the required fields on our Site to enjoy our products and services.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The personal information gathered will be used for one of more of the following purposes:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide products and services to you;
- to process and fulfil your purchases, contest entry, and/or refunds;
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints;
- to keep you updated and informed about our products, services, offers/promotions and events and from our selected third-party partners which may be of interest
- to you from time to time by SMS, phone call, e-mail, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channel;
- to process and analyse your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to share any of your Personal Data with a third party necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase/order/enquiry/complaint, for example, the payment gateway provider, delivery provider;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for registration for a user account with The Mane SB;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- for audit and risk management purposes (if any);
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to The Mane SB;
- to enforce or defend The Mane SB's rights and your rights under, and to comply with, The Mane SB's obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations;
- for other purposes required to operate and maintain The Mane SB's business.
WHO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
All payment data is stored via our payment gateway partner, Billplz and/or TouchNGo and our delivery partners – their privacy policies may be found at their respective websites. The Mane SB does not and will not ever sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, to any third parties (which includes the recipient) for any purposes without your expressed permission.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Reputable and trusted third party vendors may be permitted to access your data in order to carry out their service of maintenance, hosting or upgrade to the Site or other services that we may require from time-to-time. We use a reputable courier company that will be given access to your mailing information in order to deliver the products to you as fulfillment of your order.
We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
If you provide feedback or use any of the forms on the Site, the information you have submitted will only be used to fulfil your request.
Anything you submit on our Site or any of our social media properties such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, and Pinterest may be displayed publicly.
WHO TO CONTACT TO ACCESS AND AMEND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you wish to have access to your personal information, you may find it under “My Account” when you login to your account on our website, or where the personal information provided is incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date or misleading, you may make such request by contacting us at email@example.com
The Mane Sdn. Bhd.
DEFINITIONS AND KEY TERMS
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit www.handyseptic.com and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by www.handyseptic.com as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: www.handyseptic.com, or site, which can be accessed via https://www.handyseptic.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with www.handyseptic.com to use the Services.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They're completely safe and can't be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first party and/or third-party cookies on our website for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our website;
- To improve your experience of our website and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our website is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES WWW.HANDYSEPTIC.COM USE?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are called first party cookies.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our website.
We use the following types of cookies in our website:
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
www.handyseptic.com is not responsible for any content, code, or any other imprecision.
www.handyseptic.com does not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall www.handyseptic.com be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. www.handyseptic.com reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The www.handyseptic.com Service and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. www.handyseptic.com is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, www.handyseptic.com exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through or accessible via the www.handyseptic.com Service. Without limiting the foregoing, www.handyseptic.com specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the www.handyseptic.com Service or on sites that may appear as links on the www.handyseptic.com Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the www.handyseptic.com Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by www.handyseptic.com or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, www.handyseptic.com does not warrant that the www.handyseptic.com Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn't be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
PERFORMANCE AND FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the website as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
ANALYTICS AND CUSTOMIZATION COOKIES
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or like button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track conversions from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified users who have already taken certain action on the platform.
Some cookies that have been set on our website are not set on a first party basis by www.handyseptic.com. The Websites can be embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third-party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Third party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing, and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third-party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their 'settings' preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
BLOCKING AND DISABLING COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.